This idea has been merged into another idea.
To comment or vote on this idea, please visit CF-I-1231 download singular mods.
so that people who only really want to use one mod at a time will have an easier time finding them
How to install mods in CurseForge App.
1. Click + Create Custom Profile
+ Create Custom Profile
2. Name it, select the required Minecraft version, select the Forge version (usually the highest number), click Create.
3. Click the profile icon.
4. Click Add New Content
Add New Content
5. Search and install the desired mods.
6. Start the game!
How to install mods not on CurseForge.
1. Right click the profile picture or Open the profile and click the Icon next to the play button.
2. Click Open Folder.
3. Drag the mod(s) into the mods folder. (Note: Some mods will require others, to run. Make sure to read the instructions for the mod!)
4. Start the game!
You won't be notified about changes to this idea.